Are you looking to register your Son or Daughter and play T-Ball, Machine Pitched Ball, or Baseball with Comets this Summer Season?
Due to COVID-19, there has been a change to the normal SUMMER Season Schedule for BOTH our Junior and Senior Competitions
This year the 2020-2021 summer season will begin Friday and Saturday, 9th and 10th October for Juniors.
CSJBA 2020-2021 Summer Comp Schedule
October 2020 – End March 2021 – Excluding Xmas to Jan period.
The Junior Competition is run by Cronulla Sutherland Junior Baseball Association (CSJBA) and play ONLY on a FRIDAY Night (Senior League Div 1) and SATURDAY (All other teams).
– SUMMER REGISTRATION WINDOW for Juniors is NOW CLOSED
For Enquires please contact the – Junior Secretary Comets Baseball Club as there may be a couple of places left.
** Junior Registration costs are based on the player’s date of birth **
If you are interested in Registering in the Junior Competition please click here
Comets Registration Link (CSJBA) (takes you to BNSW registration for Comets)
1. Select League Age Membership, click on the “Register” button.
2. (a) If registered last season select “Log In” and enter your e-mail and password. Complete/update all form details, click on the “Register” button to progress through to the payment screen. It is here where you can now enter the Active Kids voucher.
2. (b) If you did not play and register in the summer 2019-2020 season you will need to complete the “Sign Up” section, upon completion click on the “Register” button. Complete all form details, click on the “Register” button to progress through to the payment screen. It is here where you can now enter the Active Kids voucher.
** NOTE: You only get one (1) opportunity to enter your Active Kids voucher to apply the discount so please make sure you are ready to proceed with the payment.
To simplify the process if you are registering multiple Under 18 children can you please process each registration individually so there are no complications or problems with the system processing your Active Kids voucher.
HOW A MEMBER REDEEMS AN ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER Document
3. Once you have applied the Active Kids voucher your screen should look like the following. Now proceed by entering your Card Details, once entered click “Continue“. You will now see a summary page of your payment to proceed with your registration. Complete the payment, once actioned you will receive an e-Mail of your payment.
If there are any issues or questions please send an e-Mail to Junior Secretary
* Upon completion of the Online Player Registration, you will receive an e-Mail from our Junior Secretary advising you and your child of the Club’s Grading Night’s so our Grading Coaches can assess the skills of the children and allocate them to a team where they can be competitive, enjoy playing baseball and most importantly have fun.
Fees are made up of 3 components:
Baseball Australia Fee & Baseball New South Wales Fee
Comets Club Fee (which includes club and local association fee)