As with any organization we are bound by our Constitution, Laws of the State and various Rules and Policies of the bodies that we affiliate to.
Most of these documents are in the public domain, while others (eg internal club procedures) are available upon request from the Club Secretary.
Those which are publicly available have been listed and linked below. You will also find some of them linked to other pages that they relate to.
- Junior Sport – Codes of Behaviour
- Anti Doping Policy
- ABF Anti-Harassment and Complaints Procedures Policy
- Abuse Of Umpires – Adopted Policy
- BNSW Member Protection Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Disability Inclusion Statement
- Insurance documentation
- CSJBA Rules
- CSMLBA Rules
- STGBA Rules
State and Federal Law and Guidelines
- Australian Taxation Office
- Advocate for Children and Young People
- NSW Fair Trading
- Liquor & Gaming NSW
- Working With Children
If you have any questions regarding our controlling documents please contact the Club Secretary or speak with any of the Executive. If the matter relates to Child Protection please speak to our Child Protection Officer.